Welcome To Christ's Family Church
Christ’s Family Church is a place where Christ is honored as Lord; people are loved as family and where each person finds their purpose and place within the local church body. Our goal is to gather people called and chosen by God to be disciples of Jesus Christ, and together as a local church be on the family mission of revealing and extending His Kingdom.
We invite you to become a part of the family of Christ’s Family Church, where there is a place just for you and we would like to thank our sponsors Hunts-International(Specialist in removals to Germany)
Family groups take place in various homes of church members. The design of family groups is to provide an opportunity to relate together in a more intimate setting. In these meetings we come together and focus on building relationships with one another and with God. Good friendships are built in this loving and intimate atmosphere. Family groups are an integral way to build community among us, and also provide a safe place for us to practice the gifts and calling God has placed in our lives.
Based upon the belief that children are gifts from God, we at CFC endeavor to provide opportunities for our children to worship, fellowship and learn through gifted teacher’s and aides.
Children’s Church is provided for children 4 years old through 6th grade during our corporate gatherings on Sunday.
“Have the roots (of your being) firmly and deeply planted (in him, fixed and founded in Him), being continually built up in Him, becoming increasingly more confirmed and established in the faith, just as you were taught and abounding and overflowing in it with thanksgiving.”
We believe this young generation can be rooted firmly and deeply in Christ. Therefore, we fashion our corporate times with the youth to include worship, fellowship, and discipleship. We desire to help them become established in their gifts and calling and be an integral part of the church, even at this young age!
Lastest News & Events
That God loves all humanity and that His love never fails.
· We are to love God with all our heart, soul, mind and strength.
· We are to love our neighbors as ourselves.
· We are to do what the Bible says, in addition to knowing what it says.
· We are to do greater works than Jesus because He said so.
· Making disciples by winning the lost and then investing our lives in them.
· Every person is to be conformed into the image of Jesus in maturity and in ministry.
· What Jesus did and taught is to be evident in our lives and expressed through our lives by the power of the Holy Spirit.
· There is one true God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit